FCR - Hinged Sash
FCR - SERIES ALL POLYPROPYLENE DUCTLESS FUME HOODS
PROCESSING CAPABILITY WITH YOUR DUCTLESS FUME HOOD
Portable Fume Extractor
GI-660 Work Station
GI-825 Work Station
GI-1500 Work Station
GI Series Ductless Fume Hoods (GI-660 Work Station)
Designed specifically to accommodate endoscopy processing trays, our GI series is a great low profile ductless fume hood for many applications. Available in three sizes they are ductless and can therefore be placed on a counter top with existing overhead cabinetry or on a mobile cart for portability.
With a transparent sash as a clear safety shield the operator has an unobstructed view of the process. The automatic two-speed blower senses the need for increased air flow when the safety shield is raised. The clean air exhaust is mounted on the side which prevents direct air flow on to the operator.
Made from non-corrosive polypropylene, the GI ductless fume hoods are easy to maintain. No tools are required for filter replacement.
Standard Features Include:
- Rigid construction from white stress-relieved, non-corrosive polypropylene
- Designed to fit on small mobile carts, on standard work surfaces and under existing overhead cabinets.
- Built-in spillage containment.
- Non-skid mounting pads.
- Hinged acrylic front sash pivoting at top for easy loading and unloading.
- Clear acrylic viewing canopy.
- Automatic 2-speed blower control, activated by raising front sash.
- Energy efficient brushless exhaust blower.
- Rear baffle for horizontal airflow.
- Low air flow alarm indicator.
- No tool requirement for filter change.
- Accommodates one (1) size "F" carbon filter.
- Supplied with one (1) size "F" electrostatic particle FILTRETE Pre-filter.
- Hospital grade power cord and IEC connector with fuse.
- Main power switch
- Configured for 120 VAC, 60 Hz -or- 230 VAC, 50 Hz electrical access.
- Internal Working Space: 25"wide x 15.75 deep x 17" high.
- External Dimensions: 28.75"wide x 27"deep x 17" high.
- Interior Workspace footprint: 21” wide x 14" deep.
- Shipped assembled, fully tested and ready to use.