FCR - Hinged Sash
FCR - SERIES ALL POLYPROPYLENE DUCTLESS FUME HOODS
PROCESSING CAPABILITY WITH YOUR DUCTLESS FUME HOOD
Portable Fume Extractor
Portable Fume Extractor Unit
Standard features include:
- The unit is fabricated from all white, stress-relieved polypropylene, all heat-seam welded and tested.
- A compact dynamically balanced motorized impeller for high-pressure performance powers the system.
- The motor is accessible from the bottom.
- The unit is designed to accept a standard size “A” HEPA filter, 12 inches x 24 inches x 3 inches or a 4 inch high Carbon Filter or combination filter
- Located on one side is a recess service area for placement of controls, such as not to have any componants protruding beyond the unit exterior
- Controls supplied are main power switch, speed control with low setting, and a low airflow alarm indicator.
- The power connection is an I.E.C. power outlet with fuse and supplied with a 10-ft. long power cord set for standard outlets with ground.
- The unit is supplied on 3-inch high polyurethane high tech wheels with a grey center hub. Two (2) swivel and two (2) rigid wheels.
- The unit has a removable top section for easy access to the main filters and includes four (4) stainless steel tension latches.
- The top transition has a 6 inch O.D. x 3 inch high connection to accept flex duct.
- Air outlet will be via the bottom of the unit for much quieter operation.
- Electrical power is 120VAC, 60Hz or 220VAC, 50Hz (preference requested) 2.1amps.
- The unit dimensions are 18 ¾ inches wide x 25 inches long x 22 ¼ inches high, not including .
- Shipped fully assembled and ready to use.