FCE - Hinged-Sash
Single Wall Total Exhaust Fume Hoods
Double Wall Total Exhaust Fume Hoods
Total Exhaust Fume Hood w/ Integral Fan
Free Standing Total Exhaust Fume Hoods
FCE-640 Acid Resistant Polypropylene Total-Exhaust Fume Hood
Standard Features Include:
- Constructed from all white stress-relieved, acid resistant, non-corrosive polypropylene. All heat seam welded construction and tested.
- Specific material selection for use with harsh corrosive acids and trace metal analogy.
- The front of the unit will incorporate a raised front lip for spill containment
- The work top will be from ½-inch thick polypropylene, and will be heat seam welded and leak tested.
- Ergonomic sloping front for easy access and extended reach.
- Supplied with a hinged clear acrylic front sash.
- Incorporates a rear baffle and internal ceiling panel for horizontal air flow.
- Supplied with a fluorescent light fixture with one (1) 15-watt lamp in an all-polypropylene fume tight compartment, all welded with a transparent removable lens.
- Located on the top is a junction box to allow for electrical connection.
- Configured for 120VAC, 60Hz electrical access.
- A top located 6-inch diameter exhaust collar allows for customer connection.
- Internal work space dimensions: 26.3 inches wide x 20.5 inches deep x 17.7 inches high.
- External dimensions: 27.3 inches wide x 24 inches deep x 35.5 inches high.
- Shipped assembled, fully tested and ready to use.