FCE - Hinged-Sash
Single Wall Total Exhaust Fume Hoods
Double Wall Total Exhaust Fume Hoods
Total Exhaust Fume Hood w/ Integral Fan
Free Standing Total Exhaust Fume Hoods
FCES Free Standing Acid Resistant, Polypropylene Total-Exhaust Fume Hood
Standard Features Include:
- Constructed from all white stress relieved, acid resistant, non-corrosive polypropylene. All heat seam welded construction and tested.
- Specific material selection for use with harsh corrosive acids and trace metal analogy.
- System includes ergonomic-sloping front design for easy access & cleaning.
- The work top is constructed from Ĺ-inch thick polypropylene and is located 35 inches off the floor.
- Below the work top is room to allow for storage space. This storage space is accessed via sliding doors in front and internally removable panels in the rear.
- A 14-inch hinged heavy duty clear acrylic front sash prevents accidental splash into the operatorís face. The sash includes all plastic hardware with radius edges. A 14 inch high access opening gives the operator ample working entry. Fully opens to 28 inches.
- Incorporates a rear baffle and internal ceiling panel to promote horizontal air flow.
- A valve panel has been incorporated for mounting of remote valves and services when required and is located just below the spill containment lip.
- The storage cabinet is vented to the main plenum which is located in the rear of the station and allows for air passage from the main work area.
- Supplied with a fluorescent light fixture in an all-polypropylene compartment, all welded with a translucent polypropylene lens with all plastic hardware.
- A sealed light switch/circuit breaker operates the light and is located above the hinged sash.
- 10-inch diameter, top-located exhaust collar(s) allows for customer connection.
- Located on the top, is a junction box to allow for electrical connection.
- Configured for 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz electrical access (preference requested).
- Shipped assembled, fully tested and ready to use.